Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kids Weekend

This past weekend, I was left in charge while Mom, Dad, and Nathan were out of town. Friday after they left, I informed the kids that this would be a fun weekend. To start it, we popped in a movie and ate pizza, coke floats, and ice cream. Needless to say, I was very popular that night.

Then, Saturday, we were left wondering what to do. I decided some crafts might be fun so we found some fun looking crafts on Pinterest and set to work. Here's the pictures from the weekend:

I found some pretty/unique hairstyles and did them in the girls' hair. Promise's elaborate braid was my favorite

then we painted rocks and put faces on them.

then we made these adorable owls :)

and these flowers

and I made this hat - isn't it adorable?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment