Wednesday, October 30, 2013

2013 NC State Fair!

We went to the fair for a whole entire very long but very fun day last week. I'll show you the day through pictures:

Miss Diva, all ready to go

Nathan won second with his Lego minion



...I could name a few free ones...


no, we didn't buy any caramel apples but I thought they were pretty



this little acrobat was rather...impressed...with her own importance

"What do I do now?!"

"Hold on, I got this!" 





only homeschool kids get excited to board the bus...

...that would be Dad and Nathan on that...


..."we are not amused..."

about to board a ride...


see them?



"Hey look, there's Danielle - wave!"



slow shutter speed fun of an amusement ride



slow shutter speed of the ferris wheel



from the top of the Ferris wheel. The ferris wheel was so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment