Friday, November 25, 2011

I Rocked the Wilson World

Wednesday, I was shopping, and bought some mascara. I was curious to see how I'd look with it. When I got home, the kids found the mascara bottle and asked, "What's this?" I explained.

Mom looked at me with raised eyebrows and said, "Oh, dear. I hoped you'd forget that I gave you permission to try it."

Then Promise started jumping up and down. "When you put it on, could I watch?" Grace asked the same. I promised they could watch me.

So three hours later, when I was finally able to experiment with the mascara, I had quite the audience. Grace, Isaac, Promise, and Mommy all watched me figure out how on earth to apply mascara. Needless to say, they laughed at me the whole entire time. But it was fun. They especially thought it hilarious that I got the paint all over my eye lid, not just the eye lashes.

After I put on the make-up, I found out we were going out to dinner. Just to tease Mom, I said, "oh, I should probably go put some more make-up on!" She thought that was very funny. :-D

Anyway, I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! I did!



Always the highlight of Thanksgiving!

Pecan Pie - my favorite!




Oh no, quick, hide! She's taking my picture!


Basket Ball



Joy Anna enjoyed Thanksgiving

My Wonderful, Crazy cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment