Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Bucket List

I found these little "bucket list" ideas and thought it would be fun to make one. Here's mine!

I was gipped on this one by watching the wrong channel...




Pretty much there. :-D



Grace whole heartedly agrees with this one!

been there, done that. Not cool. I'm not sure why I posted this one. Maybe so I could rant on how awful it was?


...maybe...

done it but would love to do it again!

own a house with this in it!

totally going to happen!

does a baby shower count? :-D

hee hee hee

yup!




once again, I got gipped on this...

Next week!!!!!!! :-D

Got one! :-D

...gotta be married first... :-D


maybe in the Philippines?

I chickened out at Cook Out, and besides, it wouldn't totally count...

Once again. I chickened out on this one...

check!

first, you turn them into ice cubes...then you put the cap on and hand it to your friend! :-D

Troy would totally hate me!
Alright, that's (part of) mine. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment