Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Graduation

I am an official high school graduate!!!!!

I don't have time to describe the graduation, but I'll let the pictures do the talking. Warning: there's a lot of pics!

Graduation set-up

Me and Daddy - note the balloons in the corner :-D

like my heels? I was 6"4 because of them :-D

Many thanks to my wonderful teachers and parents!

On stage

Oh boy!
congrats, Mom and Dad! One down, six more to go!

Joy Anna really liked Uncle Steven



cool dude ;-D

Grammy and Grandpa - one down, nine to go

best friends - Brittany and Danielle :-D

Grandma, Aunt Tara, Mom, and Joy Anna

Isaac and his best friend

Daddy and Grandpa
Promise and Grace
Grandma
Joy Anna really liked my outfit
The wonderful Aunt Tara

family :-D

More Brittany :-D
Happy grad :-D
Proud parents
Trouble waiting to happen :-D
cake


more cake :-D

me and the wonderful Riah, whose wedding I'll be shooting in a couple weeks :-D

The three stooges

My last doula client came to the party - it was awesome seeing how big her baby's gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment