Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Of Air Soft Bullets...

This morning I was watching Joshua and Joy Anna while they were playing outside. All was going well and there were no problems until Joshua walked up to me with his finger stuck up his nose as far as it would go. This didn't look good.

"Uh, Danielle? I have an airsoft bullet up my nose."

"You what?!"

"I stuck an airsoft bullet up my nose."

I couldn't believe what he was saying.

"But I've almost got it out." Here his finger goes almost sideways while still inside his nose.

"You know what, Joshua? Maybe we should tell Mommy about this and see if she has any ideas."

Joshua wasn't so keen on that idea, but I marched him inside where I started to explain the situation to Mom. Just then, Joshua lost his balance and toppled over. The force of his landing sent the airsoft bullet flying out of his nose and rolling across the floor. I saw the bullet and started laughing uncontrollably.

Then Joshua stuck his finger back up his nose and gave me a look of surprise, "It isn't there anymore!"

...this family...

No comments:

Post a Comment