Sunday, December 18, 2011

39 Hours

Friday and Saturday, I was awake for 39 hours. No kidding. I woke up around 6:30am Friday and didn't go to bed until 9:30 Saturday night. I was at a birth all Friday night and when I got home, around 7:30am, I had to eat breakfast, shower, and go help serve food at a wedding. I lasted until 4:00, when I was positive I was going to pass out (I hadn't really eaten a meal in 24 hours, and hadn't slept in 30 hours), I took a break and sat in the car, waiting for Nathan to finish up. When he was done, I still felt dizzy, so he drove me home *scary* and I had to babysit... It felt like the day (ok, two days) would never end!

However, when I got ready for bed, I looked in the mirror for the first time in two days and thought, "Wow! I look great for being awake for 39 hours! I'm going to take a picture of myself and see if anyone can guess by looking how long I've been awake.

I don't know what I was thinking. I looked at the pictures today and I look tired... :-D Anyway, I thought you'd get a kick out of seeing them.


Yah, I'm totally dead in this one... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment