Friday, December 9, 2011

O Christmas Tree!

So tonight I found out that Aunt Pam checks our blog frequently. Hi, Aunt Pam! We're looking forward to see you in May when I graduate! :-D

Last weekend, in honor of Promise's birthday, we bought a Christmas tree. The tradition started three years ago, after we moved. She thought it would be fun to get a Christmas tree, so we got one. Then she decided to make it a tradition - getting a tree on her birthday. However, since her birthday was on the crazy Sunday of the month, we decided to get it Saturday.

Here's some pictures from the event:





This one was too weird for me to pass up :-D

I heard that someone complained that there's nothing about Mommy and Daddy. In honor of their engagement anniversary (12/7/91) I'll do a post about them. Stay tuned!







He was full of himself and took every opportunity to get my attention and smile. 

Dad trying to lift a 10ft tree. It's the first one we looked at, the only one we looked at, and the one we took home.

See what I mean?

There was a playground

...and the kids had a lot of fun on it



And Grace needed help flipping upside down

But she figured it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment