Monday, July 30, 2012

Pix for D-

Danielle has been pining for her mutts, so here are some pix especially for her...

It's the long-nosed mutt brigade.

So I couldn't figure out how to make it turn to face the right way...but you get the POINT! :)  tee hee hee (pun intended!)

Duh, did you call us?

Since Danielle has left, Troy has started being VERY naughty.  He sneaks into the family room with his  "humble little me" attitude and tries to innocently rub against anyone who is there.  NAUGHTY dog!

Just showing the hammock now with the zip-line.  When we had the three families over during the Ken Ham, Answers in Genesis Conference there were about 30 people lined up out here waiting for and watching the zip-line.  It was pretty crazy.

This is still my cook stove.  The new computer for the stove came in, but I'm not scheduled for someone to come put it in until Thursday. Go figure.  

The girls love dressing up Joy Anna and Joshua.  And I think they love being dressed up.

Can you tell he is saying, "Cheeeezzzeeeee?"! :)

He loves me...he loves me not...

Another crazy dress up outfit.

Can you tell Joy Anna is starting to copy Joshua and saying, "cheeeeezzze"?  It's not too flattering on her.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment