Friday, June 15, 2012

Bunch O' Wilsons Changes

As probably all of the readers for this blog know, I (Danielle) will be heading for the Philippines in 11 days. Hence, I will not be here to post updates and pictures about what is happening in the family. So I'm now giving this blog over to the wonderful Mommy. I might still occasionally update it before I leave, but the blog will now be mostly my mom's until I return in November.

While I am gone, I will be updating a different blog: http://midwife4hisglory.blogspot.com/ I hope to update it regularly with pictures, stories, and other things!

So Mom, I charge you to take care of this blog and update it because now I will be checking it too to see pictures and updates on what the family is doing. :-D

Except I realized that any comments on this blog will be sent to my e-mail address for moderation. Haha, that'll be funny. :-D


Maria's starting to yawn. :-D

Hee hee...I'm mean to my cat. :-D

In case you're wondering, this is a pretend doll high chair that Joy Anna has been stuffed into by Promise. And of course, JA's as happy as a clam!

see what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment