Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cousin Visit!

Today Grammy came with the cousins!  It was a day filled with much fun and food; Grammy treated to lunch at the Chinese Buffet - something Danielle requested to do before she left.  After much running around, playing and riding the zipline, everyone enjoyed cooling off in the neighbor's pool.  Dinner was followed by home-made nutter-butter ice cream, another special treat.  Much fun was had by all!

Only 5 days left until Danielle leaves for the Philippines.  She is excited and nervous.  She is also ready for it to be here to be done with good-byes. :(  I'll let her add her two cents worth to this post:

Umm...ok, this is Danielle trying - rather unsuccessfully - to type on Mom's new laptop. It's very small so I'm having a hard time hitting the right keys the first time... Mom said I'm supposed to add my two cents worth...Ok, one penny. Two pennies. There ya go, two cents.

I guess that's not really an update. How about I mention how Mom got Facebook? Yup! After I got a Facebook, she decided she should get one to keep up with what I'm doing on it. I think that's absolutely hilarious! And like she was saying, I leave tuesday. In five days. I'm sure I can figure out the hours if I needed to. But I don't need to.

Ok, I should probably stop rambling before y'all go crazy. :-D

Ciao! - but wait, before you go, check out these photos from today:








No comments:

Post a Comment