Thursday, August 16, 2012

Strike Three...

And the stove is out!  Or is it the repairmen are out? :)

At any rate, the appliance repairman came this week for the third time to fix the stove.  He replaced the computer for the touch pad this time.  When he plugged it back in, there was a POP... and nothing. Bummer.  He went out to make a phone call.  When he came back in he told me that he just called his boss.  They decided I needed a whole new stove. Great.  He said he didn't know what was going on, but since every time he plugged the stove back in after replacing a computer part something else blew, he was scared to even turn the power back on.  He said I should hear from someone by yesterday as to when the stove was being replaced.  Haven't heard a peep.  I called today and was told someone would call me this afternoon.  Still waiting...

In the meantime,  being without a stove for a full month now is finally using up some of those propane tanks I've had stored for the last ten years! :)

And since it's fitting with the title of this post, I thought I would include pictures of Grace's black eye - compliments of Promise! :)  It's not often Peanut can claim damage to someone, but she and Grace were running full speed in the house and collided, Grace's cheek bone to Promise's forehead.  Grace definitely got the worst of it.

Shiner compliments of Promise!

Usually her glasses hide the bruise...

No comments:

Post a Comment